From 4 pm AEST Sunday 8 August until 4 pm AEST Sunday 22 August the 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland will come out of lockdown.
All Carers Queensland offices will remain open for business as usual, however, we will have a reduced number of staff at each site to ensure everyone remains as safe as possible.
All visitors to our offices are requested to wear a mask at all times they are on the premises unless an exemption applies.
Some restrictions will continue to apply for the next two weeks, including:
- Mask wearing at all times (including workplaces) except when eating or drinking, or exercising with your household or one other person
- Schools will reopen, with all staff and high school students wearing masks
- 10 people in your home, including people who live there
- 20 at weddings and funerals
- Businesses and venues with one person per four square metres, or 50 per cent capacity with seated, ticket allocations
- Community sport not permitted
- Avoid travelling to regional Queensland
- Visitors allowed to hospitals, aged care and disability accommodation
You can check out the updated restrictions for impacted areas in South East Queensland here: https://bit.ly/2VGDJhs
For a full list of locations and advice on what to do if you've been to a venue, please visit the Queensland Health website: https://bit.ly/2UDF5sY
We are monitoring the situation daily and we will continue to adapt our operations accordingly.
We will continue to take guidance from public health authorities and as more information comes to light, we will keep you informed.
Stay up to date:
We understand there is a lot of information in the media about the coronavirus but we strongly recommend you use the links below for the most up-to-date, consistent and accurate information about COVID-19.
If you require more information, if you are concerned about possible exposure or if you have symptoms of COVID-19, call the National Coronavirus Health line on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are here to help.
If you have any questions, please contact:
For more information, please check official sources:
If you need support
If you need someone to talk to, you can contact: