Build Ability to DIY with Bunnings Springfield Central
8 December 2021 10:30 am - 11:30 am| Free
Join our Do It Yourself (DIY) Workshops at Bunnings
You are invited to our all-abilities DIY Workshops to learn new skills such as gardening, painting and woodworking. Come along and:
- develop your craft skills making Christmas decorations
- make new connections in your local community.
This project is in collaboration with Bunnings Springfield Central.
Who are we?
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.