DIY-Ability for Disability Springfield Central
September 29 10:30 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Join us at Bunnings West Ipswich for a fun, free DIY activity
If you have been wanting to learn more about plants, craft, decorating or just find new activities in your area, this DIY day is for you. Come along and:
- develop your painting and potting skills
- make new connections in your local community
- share what you want from future DIY workshops.
This project is in collaboration with Bunnings Springfield Central.
Who are we?
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.