Getting ready for your planning meeting workshop North Lakes
June 8 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Understand what to do before your first planning meeting.
Join us as we walk you through how to get the most out of developing your NDIS plan. We can help you:
- understand what the planning meeting is about and who you can bring with you
- prepare for your meeting
- start thinking about your goals
- learn options for managing your NDIS funding
- understand what will happen next.
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe!
- Follow current Queensland Health Public health and social measures – coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.