Hot Topic: Using your NDIS Plan Lutwyche
April 21 10:00 am - 11:30 am| Free
We can help you understand your NDIS plan.
This session is for participants, families/carers and nominees who want to learn more about their NDIS plan. Learn how to:
- use your funding
- arrange supports and services
- use the NDIS myplace portal
- work towards your goals
- navigate the review process.
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.