Introduction to Self-management workshop Rockhampton
April 4 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm| Free
Understand how to self-manage your NDIS plan.
Interact with other NDIS participants and explore:
- the flexibility and responsibilities of self-managing your NDIS plan
- what are ‘reasonable and necessary’ supports
- how to manage payments
- how to find more support while you get started managing your plan
- the self-management guide.
This workshop is for people who currently self-manage, or are interested in self-managing NDIS funding.
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.