LAC in Community North Lakes
July 12 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| Free
We are here to support you on your NDIS journey.
This workshop is for anyone wanting to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme, as well as current participants, families/carers and nominees. In this workshop, you will:
- better understand the NDIS
- learn how to access the Scheme
- understand the planning process.
If you are a NDIS participant, you can ask questions about using your funding, finding and working with service providers, and using myplace portal.
We can also help connect you to services, supports and activities in your community if you are not eligible for the Scheme.
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe!
- Follow current Queensland Health Public health and social measures – coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.