Let's Talk About Work Eight Mile Plains
August 10 11:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
Start exploring your employment options.
In this workshop, you will start planning for employment by:
- exploring what having a job can look like
- understanding what help is available to get job-ready and find work
- considering your career goals.
This workshop will also assist those who are about to leave school, plan for their employment future.
Who are we?
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe!
- Follow current Queensland Health Public health and social measures – coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.