Understanding the NDIS workshop North Lakes
May 4 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
New to the NDIS? We are here to help.
This workshop is for anyone wanting to understand or access the NDIS. You will learn about:
- who can use the NDIS
- how to apply
- what information you’ll need when you apply
- how to find more help or information.
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.