Hot Topic: Employment and Volunteering Lutwyche
May 17 10:00 am - 11:30 am| Free
Start exploring your employment.
In this discussion, you will start planning for employment.
- Explore what employment can look like.
- Understand available supports to assist you to be ready for and find employment.
- Consider your employment goals.
- Plan for when you leave school.
Who are we?
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
For more information, or if you are unable to make it to this session, please contact us on 1300 999 636 or email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CarersQueenslandNDIS.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.