RTO Administrative Officer
Would you like….
- To support the launch of our national – Your Caring Way Program
- A critical functional position contracted to 30 June 2022
- To work in a friendly / fun team in a convenient Brisbane based location
About the Role
- Be the first point of contact for Your Caring Way program and provide efficient administration support to the RTO training team.
- Manage Your Caring Way program coaching session bookings and reminder systems
- Arrange meetings as requested for the Strategy Leadership team and provide all administrative support including diary management for the General Manager of Strategy
About You – Do You Have?
- Administration qualifications or minimum 3 years’ experience in an Administrative Officer position
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with an ability to respond to phone or face to face client enquiries in an effective and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage your time
- Great written communication skills, computer literacy/typing skills and great at Excel
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage key relationships with team members and other internal or external stakeholders
- Experience in working within a Registered Training Organisation (would be nice!)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a well-respected peak industry body in a key position
- Remuneration Package CSW2.1 – $55,114.79 per annum – Plus Super and Leave Loading on annual leave
- Excellent Not for Profit Tax Benefits which increase your take home pay
- Monthly Accrued Days Off (ADO’s) available
- Paid Parental Leave available
Talk to us?
If you would like to speak to us about the role, please contact Kat Surmon – RTO Manager on 0429 524 761
Want to Apply?
View the Position Description and the Key Selection Criteria below
Candidates must submit their resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the 5 mandatory Key Selection Criteria for the role. Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now button on this SEEK advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including Working with Persons with Disability Check and Working with Children Check.
Applications close on Tuesday 14 July 2020 @ 5:00pm
About Carers Queensland
With one in every eight Australians caring for a family member or friend, Carers Queensland is committed to providing specialised carer, aged, and disability support services.
For more than 30 years, we have been working to advocate for equal rights, opportunities, and enhanced outcomes for families.
Join us as we launch a new program and initiative of Carers Queensland, funded by the Department of Social Services, and piloted over the next two and a half years.
The program will deliver an end-to-end vocational coaching model to support client-centred outcomes and measurable social and economic benefits.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.