RTO Compliance & Operational Officer
- Chance to join an organisation that is making a difference to the local community
- Full-time position contracted to 31 January 2020
- Dual Eight Mile Plains and Camp Hill locations
- Monthly RDO’s are available
Creating a Life of Quality for those Dedicated to Caring for Others
With one in every eight Australians caring for a family member or friend, Carers Queensland is committed to providing highly specialised information, training, coordination and support services.
For almost 30 years, Carers Queensland has been working to advance the profile of unpaid carers, advocating for services and enhancing outcomes for families. With a foundation in evidence and research, we strive to support those who are disconnected through high-quality, individualised programs.
Our objective is to ensure carers achieve their goals, enhance their relationships, and can move forward with a life based on their own decisions and choices.
We Believe in Equality and Innovation
Carers Queensland is dedicated to addressing unmet need across the community. We want to work with people who are:
- Passionate and genuinely care about making a difference
- Flexible, resilient, and respectful
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Driven to achieve and open to new ways of thinking
About the Role
The primary objective of this position is to ensure contractual compliance and operational continuity of our RTO by supporting effective contract management, RTO administration, quality training delivery and customer outcomes. This role is also pivotal to maintaining the success of Carers Queensland RTO by ensuring our practices align to funding body requirements and industry standards in a manner that is consistent with our brand and reputation.
To support these objectives Carers Queensland is seeking an individual who has demonstrated RTO contract management and compliance experience. Our ideal candidate will also have experience working within the community sector or human services areas.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field and or relevant experience
- Minimum: three years working in compliance and administration in a Registered Training Organisation
- Experience in State Training Service Contracts
- Experience submitting AVETMIS data and annual compliance declaration
- Knowledge of auditing/quality systems and processes to ensure they are implemented, followed and meet regulatory requirements. This includes demonstrated ability to plan and implement changes into relevant documentation
- Experience in coordinating ASQA audits and changes in scope
- High level knowledge and experience working under PQS requirements (including C3G and User Choice funding)
- High level communication skills (both written and verbal) to support organisational reporting requirements
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including Working with Persons with Disability Check and Working with Children Check.
What’s On Offer
As an employee of Carers Queensland, you will work with people who are passionate about making a difference; are target focused; who are open to new ways of thinking; who value genuine, long-lasting relationships; and who are flexible, resilient, and believe in equity and opportunity for all.
You’ll be provided opportunities to learn and evolve as part of a growing and innovative organisation. You will be given the chance to do work that makes a genuine difference in your community.
- Opportunity to work for a peak industry body in Queensland
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW5.1 $79,778.53 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Excellent Not for Profit tax benefits available
- Flexible and supportive workplace environment where your contribution is valued
- Monthly RDO’s are available
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the key selection criteria and nominates the relevant Job Reference Number.
- Position Description -RTO Operations Compliance Officer 9.5.19
- KSC – RTO Operations Compliance Officer 9.5.19
Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now via Seek button on this advertisement.
Candidates must submit a completed application, responding to Key Selection Criteria, along with a copy of their resume, by the due date.
Applications close on Monday 27 May 2019 @ 5:00pm
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.