Trainer and Assessor (individual support and community services) – Adelaide
Would you like ……
- A full-time 2.2 year contract WITH above award take home pay?
- Opportunity to be a part of changing the lives of carers nationally through delivering quality training?
Position located in Adelaide, however working with your team located in Queensland and Tasmania.
Due to COVID-19 – the role is to be working remotely from home, with training duties to be carried out virtually via our LMS/Zoom – until further advice from the relevant government bodies to facilitate our face-to-face training options in Adelaide.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, creative Community Services Trainer that has the ability to adapt and work within our current climate!
What’s in it for You?
- Opportunity to work for a peak industry body
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW4.1 – $71,839.14 per annum) plus super
- Not-for-profit tax benefits available
- Supportive workplace environment where your contribution is valued
- Paid Parental Leave on offer
- Opportunities to learn and grow
About You – Do you have?
- MANDATORY – Current experience as a Trainer & Assessor within the VET Sector (minimum 1-2 years) and current industry experience in the community services sector
- MANDATORY – TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with the additional new 2 units (LLN, design and develop assessment tools) or a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
- Desirable to hold the Certificate III or higher in Individual Support (Disability/Aged Care) and Certificate IV or higher in Community Services – alternatively prior experience and the ability to map your industry currency to the required qualification
- Desirable to hold FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways or similar foundational skills qualification
We want to hear about you – so please…
Submit a maximum 1 page cover letter responding to the 6 top Key Selection Criteria along with your Resume by Friday – 29 May 2020 @ 5:00pm
For further information call RTO Training & Compliance Coordinator – Zoe Hartnett – Mobile No: 0429 998 126
Carers Queensland is committed to providing specialised carer, aged, and disability support services. Join us as we launch a new program delivering an end-to-end vocational coaching model to support client-centered outcomes and measurable social and economic benefits.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.