RTO Training & Compliance Coordinator
- Support the launch of an exciting new program
- Full-time position contracted to 30 June 2022
- Convenient Lutwyche based location
- Not-for-profit tax benefits
With one in every eight Australians caring for a family member or friend, Carers Queensland is committed to providing specialised carer, aged, and disability support services.
For more than 30 years, we have been working to advocate for equal rights, opportunities, and enhanced outcomes for families.
Join us as we launch a new program and initiative of Carers Queensland, funded by the Department of Social Services, and piloted over the next two and a half years.
The program will deliver an end-to-end vocational coaching model to support client-centred outcomes and measurable social and economic benefits.
About the Role
- This role will support the RTO Manager to implement and ensure high-quality vocational training programs and compliance across multiple states for the RTO.
- In addition, the role supports the effective daily operation and compliance of the RTO in delivering exceptional outcomes to clients and other stakeholders.
- TAE40116: Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (preferred)
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in a similar role with multi-site staff management experience desirable
- Demonstrated leadership and staff management skills including the ability to provide mentoring, guidance, performance management, and identify appropriate personal development opportunities for direct reports
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the VET Quality Framework and state funding contracts.
- Experience in using an RTO student management system (aXcelerate or similar).
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including Working with Persons with Disability Check and Working with Children Check.
What’s On Offer
As an employee of Carers Queensland, you will work with people who are passionate about making a difference; are target focused; who are open to new ways of thinking; who value genuine, long-lasting relationships; and who are flexible, resilient, and believe in equity and opportunity for all.
You’ll be provided opportunities to learn and evolve as part of a growing and innovative organisation, given the chance to do work that makes a genuine difference in your community.
- Opportunity to work for a peak industry body in Queensland
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW5.1 – $82,171.89 per annum plus super with excellent not for profit tax benefits available
- Flexible and supportive workplace environment where your contribution is valued
How to Apply
View the Position Description and the Key Selection Criteria below
- Position Description – RTO Training Compliance Coordinator
- KSC – RTO Training Compliance Coordinator
Candidates must submit their resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the Key Selection Criteria for the role. Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now button on this SEEK advertisement.
Applications close on Wednesday, 12 February 2020 @ 5:00pm
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.