Two-Day Short Course
This short course provides nationally accredited skills that will empower you to commence study, enter or re-enter the workforce and pursue your dream career with confidence.
Pursue a career with confidence with this two-day, online course specifically tailored for carers. Our trainers stay on the forefront of current recruitment practices to provide you with the best support.
Topics covered includes:
- Building your resume specifically tailored to your dream job
- Navigating job search sites to give you confidence to apply for that job
- Understanding what recruiters are looking for and the latest technologies employed in their searches for a suitable candidate
- Confidence and self-esteem tips on how to present your best self in job interviews
- Speaking and interacting with confidence – effective communication in the workplace
- Becoming comfortable with technology
We offer multiple date options for students with classes taking place between school hours (9.30am-2.30pm QLD time). All courses are offered online, making it easier to attend. You'll be part of a small class to ensure the trainer has dedicated time to individually support you through this journey.
This course is free for Your Caring Way participants. We are here to support and inspire you to achieve your goals. To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in studying with us?
If so, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.