Feedback and Complaints
Carers Queensland wants to hear what you have to say.
We care about your feedback, as it directly contributes to improving the quality of our services.
Carers Queensland External Feedback and Complaints Policy
Carers Queensland values feedback from the community and recognises its importance for continuous quality improvement. This policy provides guidance to all clients and stakeholders in the community on how feedback is managed at Carers Queensland.
The following principles guide Carers Queensland in its feedback and complaints management:
- The best interest of the clients is the primary considerations in providing services;
- Feedback and complaints are key to continuous quality improvement;
- Clients, communities and other people affected by the operations of Carers Queensland have the right to provide feedback and complaint;
- Due respect to people’s right to confidentiality will be observed at all times.
Complaints and the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) welcomes feedback, including complaints. The agency believes people have a right to speak up as it helps it to see what works, what doesn’t and where the agency can make improvements to products and services.
Lodge a complaint
Complaints can be made anonymously, be provided in writing by the complainant or transcribed by the staff member taking the complaint.
When making a complaint, please include your name, address, telephone number, and email address (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
Please include full details of the incident or issue including:
- Dates (where appropriate)
- Any information you believe would assist us to understand and investigate your complaint further
- Your desired solution outcome
There are a number of ways you can contact Carers Queensland to make a complaint:
- Contact the Team Leader at your closest regional office
- Telephone the Carer Advisory Service on 1800 242 636
- Write to the Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 179 Holland Park, QLD 4121, or
- Complete the form below
If you would like to report unlawful or immoral activity by Carers Queensland, please read the policy below, complete the form and email to email@example.com.